© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Music Lane Festival, Trans Asia Music Meeting, etc.
Ryuji Noda is the Director and Producer of Sakurazaka theater, Music Lane Festival Okinawa and Music-town Otoichiba, just to name a few.
Sakurazaka Theatre is a cinema located in Naha city, Okinawa where up to 50 live concerts are held each year. It books all kinds of bands, including many touring Asian artists.
Currently, Noda promotes Okinawan music to overseas markets while also building a music network with other Asian countries. “Music Lane” is a news website that focuses on Asian indie music. Feel free to send us information about your music and we will select and post on our website.
Music conference and showcase festival “Music Lane Festival / Trans Asia Music Meeting” is held once a year with the next edition planned for 19 – 21 January 2024. Applications open now.
Since April, 2020, Noda started managing Okinawa’s biggest live music club, “Music-town Otoichiba”.
- Email: email@example.com
- Artist genres
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Artist types
- Up-and-coming acts
- Undiscovered talents
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- Looking for bands for our showcase festival and venues