© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
John Huang 薑黃
NPCC Curating Co.
Director / Program Coordinator
John Huang is focusing on music event planning, music marketing, and music product trading for years. Fulfilled with experiences in music cooperation between different industries. Aiming for strengthening regional music cooperation in Asia and overseas.
John made a special team called NPCC. If life is a game, NPCC is expected to be a key position. Triggering interesting events toward you and us. NPCC give and receive tasks. We are players and partners, sharing common experiences, exchanging intelligence and information, and completing tasks together. Come and see if we can be the key to each other.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY / EVENT
NPCC is an extension from NPC. The term “NPC” is not only a familiar term to gamers, but to those who are not in contact with the game in their daily lives. NPC is Non-Player-Character. It is a general term for the non-human characters that the player encounters in the first-person perspective of the game.
NPC, in the team’s orientation, are expected to be a key position. Triggering interesting events toward you and us. We give and receive tasks. Here we are players and partners, sharing common experiences, exchanging intelligence and information, and complete tasks together; here, the team is at the point of orientation. Come to us and see if we can be the key to each other.
But so is not interesting enough for us, NPCC. We have five core values: “collaboration, key, mission, feedback, intelligence” and that is “meet partner-exchange intelligence, find key – collaborate together, solve mission-get feedback.” The definition of NPC is the same as the common one, and what we want to show is more——Neo-Project-Coordinate. Solving tasks together, and it should be fun and interesting tasks!
- Artist genres
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Up-and-coming acts
- Undiscovered talents
- Previous works
- 🇹🇭 H3F: tour in Taiwan and perform in Taiwan festival
- 🇮🇳 JATAYU: tour in Taiwan and perform in Taiwan festival
WHAT I DO
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- I help promote bands to new audiences (e.g. journalist, PR agent, media, etc.)
- I help bands develop their careers (e.g. A&R, producer, manager, etc.)
- I look for bands to perform at some Taiwan festivals I work with
- I help bands who are focused in expanding into the Taiwanese market tour in Taiwan