© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Keith has over a decade of experience in the music business; spanning festival and venue programming and management, touring as well as artist management and development. He founded Slate Entertainment in 2008 as a booking agency to serve as a trustworthy and strategic extension for international artists, management companies and booking agencies to grow their business in the Asia Pacific region. Some artists that he has worked with include but are not limited to Jason Mraz, N*E*R*D/Pharrell, Boys Like Girls, Joss Stone, Rachael Yamagata, Brian McKnight, KELIS, Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, amongst many others. A management arm was added in 2012 to develop artists to prepare them for the global music stage.
He was previously responsible for the market development of CD Baby/Downtown Music Holdings as well as Kanjian Music in the Asia Pacific region. He is currently the Head of Touring and handles operations for an upcoming festival. He has been invited to speak on panels at conferences locally and around the world like Going Global (New Zealand), BIGSOUND (Australia), Face The Music (Australia), Fluvial (Chile), Sonik Philippines (The Philippines)…etc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY / EVENT
SLATE ENTERTAINMENT is a diversified entertainment company with roots in artist development, A&R and branding. We love culture and express it through music, content and technology. We nurture creators. We connect through engaging stories. We innovate with technology.
Find out more
- Artist genres
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Heavy music e.g. metal, hardcore, punk, etc.
- Dance music e.g. EDM, DJ, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Up-and-coming acts
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- I help bands develop their careers (e.g. A&R, producer, manager, etc.)