© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Founder & CEO
Orbis Fu is the founder of The Wall Music (2005), one of the most prominent venues in Taipei (capacity: 600), which also operates as a nightclub called “Korner”. The venue is well known not only for cultivating the local music scene, but also for having hosted many international artists.
He has organized some of the most successful festivals in Taiwan (T-Fest, Megaport, Formoz, etc.) that included several outdoor stages with over one hundred local and international artists (The xx, Suede, etc.).
He also founded an artist management company and record label called “Uloud”, which represents many of the best indie music artists from Taiwan, making it one of the key players in the indie music scene of the country.
- Email: email@example.com
COMPANY / EVENT
- Artist genres
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Heavy music e.g. metal, hardcore, punk, etc.
- Dance music e.g. EDM, DJ, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Legacy acts
- Up-and-coming acts
- Undiscovered talents
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- I help bands sell their music (e.g. publishing, licensing, distribution, sync, ticketing, etc.)
- I help promote bands to new audiences (e.g. journalist, PR agent, media, etc.)
- I help bands develop their careers (e.g. A&R, producer, manager, etc.)