© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Head of international partnerships
Gregoire Pluchet is the Head Of International Partnerships at Midem+ which is the largest international Music industry Festival and Conference of its kind.
Gregoire has a diverse background, with over +20 years in the Music and Technology industries, having worked with artists, record labels, publishers, collection societies – consumer brands and tech companies internationally.
His current role is to drive the Sales & Partnerships portfolio of international strategic stakeholders on behalf of Midem+ the leading global business event – and Musee+ its community of music industry decision makers.
He’s passionate about advocating for the rights of music creators and the value of music with a focus on emerging markets and keen on empowering the next generation in music.
COMPANY / EVENT
MIDƐM+ (Event) makes its grand return from January 24 to 27, 2024 at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes, France.
A true place of innovation, convergence and gathering for the music and creative industries, MIDƐM+ is international event for Decision Makers in the Music industry who want to develop their Business and Influence.
MuSee+ (Music Seekers community) is the music industry’s leading international business club and think tank.
Privileged members participate in defining MIDƐM+’s editorial line as founders and associates. MuSee+ brings together the sector’s key decision-makers who develop powerful connections through facilitated networking and community building.
- Artist types
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Heavy music e.g. metal, hardcore, punk, etc.
- Dance music e.g. EDM, DJ, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Legacy acts
- Up-and-coming acts
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- I help bands sell their music (e.g. publishing, licensing, distribution, sync, ticketing, etc.)
- I help promote bands to new audiences (e.g. journalist, PR agent, media, etc.)
- I help bands develop their careers (e.g. A&R, producer, manager, etc.)