© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
We move music Croatia / Ship festival / Prague Music Week
International relations manager
Dijana Lakus known as Didi is an international music & cultural expert from Croatia. Has worked in many fields of arts and culture, mostly in music and events industry, as an artists manager, booking agent, event manager, promoter, project manager, pr and marketing manager, international relations manager in more than 40 countries with bases in Zagreb, Pula, London and Prague.
For years she has been heavily involved in art, music & performing art festivals, from Pula Film Festival, Outlook, Dimensions, Seasplash in Croatia to Glastonbury festival & Secret Garden Party in UK. As a promoter has worked with Bob Dylan, Queens of the stone age, Manic Street Preachers, Enter Shikari, Conor Oberst, Beatsteaks, Placebo, Selah Sue…
More recently started to work as a consultant and in education, teaching art, music & event management and cultural diplomacy at universities & music schools and academies, also doing mentoring sessions and workshops for young and upcoming artists and professionals. Currently is teaching as a guest professor at Charles University in Prague, at Art management department of University of Economics.
Didi is a part of the new Croatian music export office We move music that is also in charge of organizing a new showcase and conference event in Sibenik, Croatia.
Also is involved in the new event in Czechia Prague Music Week.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel & Whatsapp: +38598568939
COMPANY / EVENT
- Artist types
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Heavy music e.g. metal, hardcore, punk, etc.
- Dance music e.g. EDM, DJ, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Western classical music
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Legacy acts
- Up-and-coming acts
- Undiscovered talents
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- Export office