© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Gig Life Pro
Priya Dewan founded Gig Life Pro, the leading platform for Music Industry Professionals to grow their business across Asia Pacific through education, collaboration and transparency.
Dewan returned back to Singapore in 2011 after spending 10 years working in the music industry in Boston and New York. While in New York she was N. American Label Manager of Warp Records, helping to achieve the label’s first Top 10 on the Billboard Top 200 chart with Grizzly Bear, served on the board of A2IM (The American Association of Independent Music), and was featured on Billboard’s Top 30 Under 30 Movers and Shakers list.
Dewan launched her booking agency Feedback Asia in 2012, exclusively representing artists like Yuna, CHVRCHES, Beach House, Flying Lotus, Bicep and others for touring in Asia. Dewan also relaunched The Orchard in Asia, the world’s largest aggregator of independent content globally, where she most recently served as their VP of International Marketing APAC and MD of Southeast Asia and South Korea.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY / EVENT
- Artist genres
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- Heavy music e.g. metal, hardcore, punk, etc.
- Dance music e.g. EDM, DJ, etc.
- Alternative and/or experimental
- Jazz and/or jazz fusion
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Western classical music
- Hip-hop, Rap, R&B, Soul, etc.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Legacy acts
- Up-and-coming acts
- Undiscovered talents
WHAT I DO
- I help bands get booked for shows (e.g. booking agent, touring agent/manager, etc.)
- I help bands sell their music (e.g. publishing, licensing, distribution, sync, ticketing, etc.)
- I help promote bands to new audiences (e.g. journalist, PR agent, media, etc.)
- I help bands develop their careers (e.g. A&R, producer, manager, etc.)