© Copyright – AXEAN Festival 2023
Castiglione Arts and Culture / SONICA Music Festival
Project Manager / Tour Manager
I have been working in the music industry for more than 15 years as a performer (Classical Percussion), promoter, producer, and tour manager. Since joining Castiglione Arts and Culture, I have been managing and leading SONICA Music Festival – a festival that places a spotlight on new, emerging, and established acts from across the Asian diaspora. Castiglione is a boutique artist presenting company situated in Federation Square, Melbourne, and has been operating for more than 8 years.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +61410950518
COMPANY / EVENT
SONICA Music Festival focuses on providing a platform to Asian-identifying artists who have a strong and loyal fanbase in Australia. SONICA has been created in response to Australia’s growing multicultural community that wish to have the opportunity to experience their favourite artists in Australia. This festival started in March, 2023, and was attended by more than 5,000 patrons in the heart of Melbourne. Our future festivals will highlight both local and international talent with the intention of being Melbourne’s largest Asian music festival.
- Artist genres
- Mainstream pop
- Band music e.g. rock, indie-rock, indie-pop, etc.
- World, traditional and/or cultural music
- Western classical music
- For SONICA, I have primarily been working with pop musicians and world musicians. However, my background is diverse as I have a strong connection to Western Classical music as well.
- Artist types
- Currently famous acts
- Up-and-coming acts
WHAT I DO
- I look for bands to perform at my shows (e.g. promoter, festival owner/curator, venue, etc.)
- I work as the programme and artist manager for SONICA. My role is to connect with bands and their representation to discuss possibilities of touring and performing in Australia.