Malaysian-Australian musician and producer Yeo continually explores the intersections of R&B, pop and electronic music. He traverses these dimensions through his music, with the use of innovative instrumental arrangement, wry lyricism and a truly unique genre-bending sonic palette.
Yeo’s expansive body of work extends over a decade of releases, spanning many relatable themes—the complexities of human relationships, the impact of racial injustice, and the nature of conflict. Yeo‘s raw lyrics and nostalgic melodies delve into the depths of his personal experiences as a person of colour struggling to find confidence and a place to belong.
Alongside his solo project, Yeo has upheld many roles including music director and band member to Emma Louise, band member for Mo’Ju and Alice Ivy, producer and co-writer on Asta’s EP Shine and co-producer on Charlie Lim’s EP CHECK-HOOK.
- Lo-Fi Pop Emo-R&B
- Yeo has toured nationally selling out Howler and Newtown Social Club and performed internationally in Ecuador, Iceland and Singapore
- Yeo has supported the likes of HÆLOS (UK), Giraffage (US) and Kimbra (NZ)
- Winner of National Live Music Award for Live Instrumentalist of the Year
- His album Ganbaru was nominated for The Australian Music Prize
Link to EPK
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel & Whatsapp: +61422598208