cues is Hui Jun, Rex and twin sisters, Germaine and Gina – a four piece instrumental band from Singapore. Influenced by post- and math-rock bands, they sought to craft light, yet intricate and sweeping melodies. They promise that you will win them in a game of snooker.
- Germaine – Guitar & Vocals
- Gina – Guitar & Vocals
- Hui Jun – Bass & Vocals
- Rex – Drums
- Noise Mentorship 2019
- BayBeats Budding Band of 2019
- Opening Band for JYOCHO live in Singapore
- Performed at Esplanade’s All Things New
- Recipient of the 2018 Noise Music Mentorship, an initiative backed by the National Arts Council.
- One of six bands chosen for the 2019 Baybeats Budding Bandsprogram.
- Opener for Japanese math rock band, Jyocho, during their 2019 Asia tour.
- Contributed to a compilation album, titled “Pick of the lot” (2020), by Tired Records, a project in which 10 Singaporean bands interpret each other’s songs.
- Collaborated with Snakeweed Studios on an initiative titled “Alive and Kicking“, backed by the National Arts Council.
- Released 3-Way Split EP with Indonesian band, Hulica, as well as Japanese band, Kudaranai 1nichi
- Part of Esplanade’s “All things New” January line-up
Link to EPK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel & Whatsapp: +65 9018 8015