Tron Music Agency
- Tron Music Agency, founded in 2020, is a new company providing borderless services. With over 15 years working experience in the music industry, Tron Music Agency designed supportive programs and flexible deals for artists and labels, including A&R, distribution, marketing, tour booking, concert production, etc.
- Tron Music Agency sets its headquarter in Taipei, and now has overseas teams based in Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. In the meantime, Tron Music Agency is also a joint venture with Rock Records, which is one of the biggest and legendary 40-years-old label, with overseas branches in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and South Korea.
- Orbis Fu is the founder of The Wall Music (2005), one of the most prominent venues in Taipei (capacity: 600), which also operates as a nightclub called “Korner”. The venue is well known not only for cultivating the local music scene, but also for having hosted many international artists.
- He has organized some of the most successful festivals (such as T-Fest, Megaport, Formoz, etc.) that included several outdoor stages with over one hundred local and international artists (The xx, Suede, etc.).
- He also founded an artist management company and record label called “Uloud”, which represents many of the best indie music artists, making it one of the key players in the indie music scene of the country.